Rare Disease Day 2021 in Nepal
23 February 2021 - 28 February 2021
Hosted by Individual patient advocate
Khim Lamichhane, a patient advocate from Nepal, has organised several events to raise awareness for people living with a Rare Disease in the country.
- Radio talk on EVEREST 93 radio station from his 11 years old son living with OI.
- I will also talk about rare disease in another FM radio.
- Writing an article about Rare Disease in a local Newspaper
- Writing about Rare Disease and Challenges of disabled people in a online news portal.
- Giving a conference to the wheel chair user about rare disease. It will be motivational speech including challenges in daily life of a wheelchair users.
Besides that, he will put posters about rare disease awareness in the medical college and hospitals in Nepal. He will also run a social media campaign to raise awareness for people living with a rare disease in the country.